Gather round kids, I have a headcanon to share.
The background of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza is vague but one thing is certain. Four children were murdered, their bodies never found by police. Since then, the animatronics had been described as walking corpses. It’s been thought that they’re possessed by the dead children, furthered by the audio glitch that’s been discovered. The animatronic screams usually stop half way through the track, but if they carry on they become what sounds like a child’s scream.
So, this got me thinking. If these things are possessed by children, but how often does the child shine through the character they portray?
Foxy has unique behaviour in the game. Hiding behind the curtains of pirate’s cove, where he seems to be rotting away. He only comes out when the cameras aren’t watching, only to run to the security room and find you there.
My theory? Foxy, until he successfully runs into the security room, is recreating his final living moments as a child. His injured self, hiding in pirate’s cove, waiting for the opportune moment to run to the security room to grab to phone in hopes that someone will come to save him, before his murderer catches up to finish him off.
When you shut that door just in time, he bangs against it in despair, before hiding once more. He’s stuck in an endless and terrified cycle, unless he finds you first.
What if theyre all trying to get help? To hide?
What if they put you into the costume to hide you too?
15,435 notes | Reblogged: (via
Anonymous said: why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
IT IS TIME
57,178 notes | Reblogged: (via
I put a tiny rose into a tiny beaker. I love tiny things.